Ault Commercial Realty
PO Box 6306
Rutland, VT 05702
Email Phone: 802.773.0600 Toll Free: 866.773.0600 Fax: 802.459.3665
His company, Ault Commercial Realty, Inc., specializes in the sale and lease of Commercial & Industrial properties and Business Opportunities statewide. Ault Commercial Realty, Inc., also consults on:
· real estate acquisition
· creative financing
· lease-up of commercial and industrial buildings
· ground leases
· tax deferred exchanges
· land subdivision
· disposition of both improved and unimproved properties
Ray Ault conducted the Site Selection Study for the Diamond Run Mall in Rutland. One creative transaction involved the assemblage of 3 properties for a McDonald's Restaurant. Ault Commercial Realty, Inc., has experience marketing contaminated sites.
Recent transactions include:
· Sale of the high-end Red Clover Inn, Mendon
· Sale of the 45-Guestroom Summit Lodge, Killington
· Sale of the 100-seat Peavine Restaurant in Stockbridge
· Sale of the Stanley Tool Plant in Pittsfield
· Sale of Shiretown Books, a quintessential book shop in Woodstock Village
· Sale of the 120,000 sq. ft. former Metromail Plant in Rutland Town
· Sale of two downtown landmark retail buildings to a New York investor
· Sale of several medical office buildings and office condos near the Rutland Hospital
· Sale of the Pepsi Warehouse and adjoining lands of Green Mt Power Corp to a new area manufacturer
· Lease of many office, retail and industrial spaces in Rutland, Windsor and Chittenden Counties.
Ray is past President of the Vermont Association of Realtors, and served 6 years on the National Association of Realtors Board of Directors. He served 4 years on NAR's Legal Action Committee, which reviews all court cases nationwide beyond the trial court level that impact real estate. He chaired NAR's committee on State & Municipal Taxation and Spending. He is past president of the statewide Commercial Investment Board of Realtors and is a member of New England Business Brokers Association.
He is a certified Mediator for the resolution of real estate disputes.
Ray is past president of the Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce, and recently served 12 years on the Real Estate Development Committee of REDC (Rutland Economic Development Corp.), Rutland County's premier NGO focused on job creation. He has also chaired the Rutland Regional Planning Commission.
He served for 20 years as Town and School District Moderator for the Town of Proctor.